Titan Batteries is currently looking for a mechanical engineer, automotive engineer, electrical engineer or aerospace engineer to join its team, at TU/e Campus, Eindhoven!
Your tasks include:
- Design and develop battery pack systems for UAVs, taking into consideration factors such as weight, capacity, voltage, and safety.
- Conduct performance testing and analysis of battery pack systems to ensure that they meet customer and industry standards.
- Work with production engineers to develop and implement manufacturing processes that ensure consistent quality and reliability of battery pack products.
- Collaborate with other engineers and technicians to troubleshoot issues and make improvements to battery pack systems and production processes.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advances in battery technology, and apply this knowledge to the development of new battery pack products.
- Communicate technical information effectively to internal teams and external stakeholders, including customers and suppliers.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with safety guidelines and regulations
Types of student project possible
Fontys: Internship, Graduation projects
TU/e: Bachelor project, Master internship, Master thesis
Types of study
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
Starting date/ duration of student projects
Fontys: March/ April 3-6/9 months
TU/e: March/ April 3-6/9 months
Bernd Rietberg, email@example.com