Eindhoven Engine invited consortia to submit project proposals for the OpenCall 2022. These projects will address societal challenges in the fields of high-tech systems, health, energy, mobility, agri-food and/or safety. Innovation projects will become active part of the Eindhoven Engine community co-located in the Eindhoven Engine building at the TU/e campus and are encouraged to include student participation.
In April 2022 Eindhoven Engine have selected seven innovation projects from the OpenCall 2022. Go to press release.
Please find below the documents en call aspects of the Eindhoven Engine OpenCall 2022.
- BlueBook: the General Regulations for all Eindhoven Engine projects
- WhiteBook: the mission, vision and scope of the Eindhoven Engine
- WorkPlan: the call specific details, including the evaluation criteria
- Project proposal template
- Applications forms (for coordinator, partner and enabler)
- Proposal budget templates (for coordinator (MOET NOG GEDAAN WORDEN) and partner/enabler) and example (MOET NOG GEDAAN WORDEN)
Eindhoven Engine call aspects
- Scope: project must be in line with the goals of the Eindhoven Engine as described in the WhiteBook OpenCall 2022
- Criteria: will be evaluated according to the evaluation criteria
- Template: proposal must be described using the Eindhoven Engine – Project proposal template
- Funding: for this call a funding budget of 2.4 M€ in total (max. 500 k€ per application) has been allocated from the Regio Deal Brainport Eindhoven
- Submission: proposals must be submitted by sending a ZIP-file with the complete set of required documents to the Eindhoven Engine Office at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reporting: Yearly reporting required according to template – Declaration format and Progress reporting monitoring format
- Regulations: projects must adhere to the Eindhoven Engine – BlueBook General Regulations
- Compliance: applications must comply with the requirements as laid down in Article 6 of the Commission Regulation (EU) No 651/2014 of 17 June 2014 (incentive effect)
- Legal: Template Grant Agreement and Enabler statement form
For more information see the FAQ
If you have questions concerning previous OpenCalls please send us an email via email@example.com