Eindhoven Engine Newsletter – December edition
Now that are just a few days left of 2021, we would like to take a look back on this turbulent year. The varying corona measures ask a lot from all of us. But it also shows that resilience and effort can bring us to the next steps to accelerate innovation! Read all about it in this edition of the newsletter:
- Bert Pauli, Chairman of our Supervisory Board, reflects on our common achievements of 2021 and looks ahead to 2022.
- The OpenCall 2022 is open! Join the online roadshow on 10 January if you are considering to submit a project proposal.
- The launch of our Eindhoven Engine Academy course “Business Model Innovation in an Exponential World”.
- An update of one of our projects POWErFITTing.
- Joelle van den Broek has taken over the role of TNO Liaison Officer from Dick Koster. Check out her view on taking up this role.
- An update on the building of the Eindhoven Engine Community: Moving fast!
- And also, the Fontys Engineers Meet & Match 2022. For companies which are looking for trainees or graduates from Fontys University of Applied Sciences.