The Festival of Disruption will be an innovation festival you never experienced before, packed with interactive workshops, pitches, networking opportunities, opening keynote by Kees Klomp (‘Existential Economics’) and closing keynote by Walter Baets (‘The one who sows order, will harvest chaos’). You will also get the opportunity to meet all our 26 projects, our Emergence Lab projects and other student teams who will present their accelerated innovations and who are inviting you to join forces to disrupt together.
Here’s what you can learn:
- First hand learning from the experience of Eindhoven Engine
- Get to know the projects of Eindhoven Engine
- Enhance your awareness around impact, meaning and the positive role that tech can play
- Enjoy the serendipity of the event and what it could mean for you
- Develop your agile innovation skills and business model innovation
- Become comfortable in the complexity of our current world, in order to develop your capacity to solve wicked problems
More details will follow soon.
We are looking forward to welcome you at the Festival of Disruption!