Vacancies student projects
Are you looking for an internship, bachelor – or master thesis project?
Eindhoven Engine is searching for ambitious TU/e or Fontys students that want to work together with companies, researchers and other students on innovating projects!
Look here for the multidisciplinary project teams you can join working on themes such as High Tech, Mobility, Smart Cities, Healthcare and Energy.
Register (for a project) if you want to get in touch!
- Improvements for Eindhoven Engine as innovation accelerator - Varying from internship to Master thesis There are various possible assignments in the domain of organization design and management, human interactions (trust, knowledge sharing, problem solving) creativity and innovation, and life-long learning. In particular the role of AI in the above domains is of interest.
- SO-STRAP: GameBus, the platform for social health games - Extra curricular project A platform that encourages and rewards families and friends to stay active socially, mentally and physically in a personalized gaming experience
- POWEr FITTing - Real time non-contact posture monitoring - Master internship or thesis TNO internship - A Multidisciplinary project to develop a real time algorithm to detect, classify and monitor the posture of an office working using pressure sensors.
- How to measure innovation speed ? - Varying from internship to Master thesis Eindhoven Engine innovation accelerator in the Brainport Region
- A Proactive Fault Detection and diagnosis method for air handling unit - Varying from internship to Master thesis Demonstrating a novel proactive fault detection and diagnosis method for air handling units in case study buildings
- Automatic Commissioning of CO2 Sensors in Ventilation Systems - Varying from internship to Master thesis Design and perform tests in real buildings to demonstrate an automatic CO2 sensor fault detection method
- Buildings Electrical Energy Forecasting using Machine Learning - Varying from internship to Master thesis Improve forecasting algorithm for building consumption to include EV demand
- BESS Modelling & Optimization - Varying from internship to Master thesis Modelling and optimizing of Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) through an intelligent Building Management System (BMS)
- POWEr FITTing - Let's go for a WorkWalk! - Varying from internship to Master thesis Developing interactive WorkWalk routes
- AI applications for buildings and installations - Varying from internship to Master thesis Continuous Monitoring and Fault Detection Diagnosis of large HVAC systems (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning)
- POWEr FITTing - Office Vitality in a Box - Varying from internship to Master thesis Optimizing the fit between people’s vitality and office environments