In this OpenCall 2019, consortia can submit project proposals for new projects that will address solutions for tackling societal issues in the fields of High Tech Systems, Health, Energy, Mobility, Agrifood and/or Safety and that are in line with our mission and ambition. Important aspects of the Eindhoven Engine innovation projects are the co-location in the Eindhoven Engine building and the involvement of students. The call can be interesting and relevant for researchers and professionals in various disciplines like technical, social and behavioural sciences from both industry and academia.
Eindhoven Engine call aspects:
- Scope: Project must be in line with the goals of the Eindhoven Engine as described in the White Book OpenCall 2019
- Criteria: Proposals will be evaluated according to the evaluation criteria
- Template: Proposal must be described using the Eindhoven Engine – Project Proposal template
- Funding: For this call a funding budget of maximum 2 M€ in total (max. 500 k€ per application) has been allocated from the Regio Deal Brainport Eindhoven
- Deadline: As the submission deadline for the OpenCall 2019 has passed, the call is closed.
- Submission: Proposals must be submitted by sending a ZIP-file with the complete set of required documents to the Eindhoven Engine Office at e-mail address email@example.com
- Notification: project selection has been communicated Friday, 11 October 2019
Regulations: Projects must adhere to the Eindhoven Engine – BlueBook General Regulations
- Compliance: Applications must comply with the requirements as laid down in Article 6 of the Commission Regulation (EU) No 651/2014 of 17 June 2014 (incentive effect)
Relevant documents for the OpenCall 2019:
- Eindhoven Engine – WhiteBook OpenCall 2019
- Eindhoven Engine – BlueBook General Regulations
- Eindhoven Engine – WorkPlan OpenCall 2019
Submission documents for OpenCall 2019:
- Eindhoven Engine – ApplicationForm OpenCall2019
- Eindhoven Engine – Project Proposal template
- Eindhoven Engine – Begrotingsformat-OpenCall-2019-inclusief-onderbouwing-c…
In case of questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.