The OpenCall 2021 is closed now, since the submission deadline has passed.
For OpenCall 2021 Eindhoven Engine invited consortia consisting of industry partners, universities and other knowledge institutes to submit project proposals for the OpenCall 2021. These projects will address societal challenges in the fields of high tech systems, health, energy, mobility, agri-food and/or safety. Innovation projects will become active part of the Eindhoven Engine community co-located in the Eindhoven Engine building and are encouraged to include student participation.
- Notification deadline for OpenCall 2021: Thursday 15 April 2021 at 17h00
- Application deadline for OpenCall 2021: Thursday 13 May 2021 at 17h00
- Project selection declaration date: Friday 25 June 2021
More information on the OpenCall 2021 has been published in the WorkPlan 2021.
- BlueBook: the General Regulations for all Eindhoven Engine projects
- WhiteBook: the mission, vision and scope of the Eindhoven Engine
- WorkPlan: the call specific details, including the evaluation criteria
- Project proposal template
- Applications forms (for coordinator, partner and enabler)
- Proposal budget templates (for coordinator and partner/enabler) and example
Eindhoven Engine call aspects
- Scope: project must be in line with the goals of the Eindhoven Engine as described in the WhiteBook OpenCall 2021
- Criteria: will be evaluated according to the evaluation criteria
- Template: proposal must be described using the Eindhoven Engine – Project proposal template
- Funding: for this call a funding budget of 2 M€ in total (max. 500 K€ per application) has been allocated from the Regio Deal Brainport Eindhoven
- Submission: proposals must be submitted by sending a ZIP-file with the complete set of required documents to the Eindhoven Engine Office at e-mail address email@example.com
- Reporting: Yearly reporting required according to template – Declaration format and Progress reporting monitoring format
- Regulations: projects must adhere to the Eindhoven Engine – BlueBook General Regulations
- Compliance: applications must comply with the requirements as laid down in Article 6 of the Commission Regulation (EU) No 651/2014 of 17 June 2014 (incentive effect)
- Legal: Template Grant Agreement and Enabler statement form
For more information see the FAQ
The online roadshows took place on 11 February 2021 (two sessions). If you have missed the roadshow or you would like to look at the presentation(s) again, you can download the presentations here: