The OpenCall 2020 has been closed On June 4th, 2020.
For OpenCall 2020 Eindhoven Engine invited industry and academia and other kowledge institute to submit project proposals for the OpenCall 2020. Participants have submitted their notification before May 7th, 2020 at 17h00. The OpenCall 2020 was open to those who have been invited to submit an application, based on an earlier notification.
The projects will contribute to solving societal challenges in the fields op high tech systems, health, energy, mobility, agri-food and/or safety. Eindhoven Engine innovation projects are co-located in the Eindhoven Engine building and include student participation.
Notification deadline for OpenCall 2020, May 7th at 17h00 Application deadline for OpenCall 2020, June 4th, 2020 at 17h00 Project selection declaration date: July 10th, 2020
More information on the OpenCall 2020 has been published in the WorkPlan 2020.
Reference documents 2020 (as the OpenCall has been closed, we removed most links.)
- Proposal notification form
- Applications forms (coordinator and partner forms)
- Project proposal template
- Proposal budget templates
Eindhoven Engine call aspects
- Scope: project must be in line with the goals of the Eindhoven Engine as described in the WhiteBook OpenCall 2020
- Criteria: will be evaluated according to the evaluation criteria
- Template: proposal must be described using the Eindhoven Engine – Project proposal template
- Funding: for this call a funding budget of maximum 2 M€ in total (max. 500 k€ per application) has been allocated from the Regio Deal Brainport Eindhoven
- Notification deadline: June 4th, 2020 at 17h00. No application without invitation!
- Submission: proposals must be submitted by sending a ZIP-file with the complete set of required documents to the Eindhoven Engine Office at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Declaration: project selection will be communicated Thursday July 15, 2020
- Regulations: projects must adhere to the Eindhoven Engine – BlueBook General Regulations
- Compliance: applications must comply with the requiremets as laid down in Article 6 of the Commission Regulation (EU) No 651/2014 of 17 June 2014 (incentive effect)
For more information see the FAQ