Eindhoven Engine OpenCall 2020
Eindhoven Engine invites industry and academia and other knowledge institutes to submit project proposals for the OpenCall 2020. The project should contribute to solving societal challenges in the fields of high tech systems, health, energy, mobility, agri-food and/or safety.
Eindhoven Engine innovation projects are co-located in the Eindhoven Engine building and include student participation.
- Notification deadline for OpenCall 2020: May 7th, 2020 at 17h00
- Application deadline for OpenCall 2020: June 4th, 2020 at 17h00
- Project selection declaration date: July 10th, 2020
More information on the OpenCall 2020 is in the WorkPlan.
- Application forms (coordinator and partner forms)
- Project proposal template
- Proposal budget templates (Budget format Eindhoven Engine OpenCall2020 Coordinator and
Budget format Eindhoven Engine Opencall2020 Participant)
In case of questions please contact email@example.com.
Eindhoven Engine call aspects
- Scope: project must be in line with the goals of the Eindhoven Engine as described in the WhiteBook OpenCall 2020
- Criteria: proposals will be evaluated according to the evaluation criteria
- Template: proposal must be described using the Eindhoven Engine – Project Proposal template
- Funding: for this call a funding budget of maximum 2 M€ in total (max. 500 k€ per application) has been allocated from the Regio Deal Brainport Eindhoven
- Notification deadline: preparation of proposals must be notified before May 7th, 2020 at 17h00 in order to obtain an invitation to application
- Application deadline: June 4th, 2020 at 17h00. No application without invitation!
- Submission: proposals must be submitted by sending a ZIP-file with the complete set of required documents to the Eindhoven Engine Office at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Declaration: project selection will be communicated Thursday July 15, 2020
- Regulations: projects must adhere to the Eindhoven Engine – BlueBook General Regulations
- Compliance: applications must comply with the requirements as laid down in Article 6 of the Commission Regulation (EU) No 651/2014 of 17 June 2014 (incentive effect)